Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My First Two Days as an Intern

For the last two days, I have really enjoyed training. I have learned so much and met so many interesting people. For instants, I always wondered what Bcc and Cc meant and now I know. Bcc is blind copy and  your main people your email is being sent to can't see who the Bcc is and Cc is like if you're mentioning that person in an email, it'll be considerate to include them in the email as well. I've also learned how to make a podcast, recording it using Audacity and how to post them through Pod Bean. Also something that was interesting that I didn't know about was Goggle Earth, Goggle Lit trips, and Goggle sketchup.I didn't know that goggle had so many different things. I thought it just basically a search engine. So I found that to be very interesting as well. Today was very exciting because I learned about Movie Maker. I always saw it on my computer but never took the time out to play with it. I expect to continue to learn as much as I can throughout the training so that I may help someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment